I bet you missed my ugly, hastily created summer drawings, didn’t ya?
In respect to this comic thing, it’s all okay now. There was a mutual agreement to stop pining. ;)
I LOVE YOU SAADIA!
My goal in life is to be this kind of parent.
I think it’s everyone’s
reasons i tend to not talk
- people always interrupt me to tell another story because apparently my story isn’t good enough for their ears
- i sound like an idiot who just learned to talk two hours ago
- people seem disinterested in what i’m saying
- i hate my voice
- i have something really mean to say
- i hate you
- i repeat because this happens a lot: people interrupt me and never let me finish and i feel really shitty about myself because no one seems to want to listen to me
but when did i start saying ‘yo’ unironically
Forever and ever is a very long time, Pooh
Running is different from other sports. When we run, we expect pain, in hopes that the next time it will hurt less, so that we may push ourselves even further.
(via/follow MOST NOTED POSTS)
Fitness blog! Lets do it together!🍎
This came into work today. I shortlisted it and displayed it on my cafe counter.
The back said something like “He is into BDSM. (Batman, Dragons, Star Wars, and Magic the Gathering).”
The first paragraph starts like this:“I growl with frustration at my reflection in the mirror. My hair is fifty shades of messed up. Why is it so kinky and out of control? I need to stop sleeping with it wet. As I brush my long brown hair, the girl in the mirror brown eyes too big for her, stares back at me. Wait… my eyes are blue! It dawns on me that I haven’t been looking in the mirror—I’ve been staring at a poster of Kirsten Stewart for the past five minutes. My own hair is fine.”
my own hair is fine
oh my god where can i buy this
I need this book in my life! Someone please buy me this book! I’ll love you 5ever!!!